Join your teammates and other training groups for training and fun throughout the season!
Join your fellow teammates and other running groups!
- The Runners Forum will host fun runs regularly at all seven locations. Each store hosts at least one run every month, so there are numerous opportunities to have fun and meet training partners with similar abilities and interests.
- Indy Runners and Carmel Runners clubs are also well attended and provided different schedules and locations for their group runs.
- Personal Best Training offers performance coaching for those looking to advance their abilities. If you are looking to maximize your potential we recommend contacting Matt Ebersole at PBT regarding his coaching services.
- The Multi Sports Team regularly participates in local group rides. We are working to provide an options for group interval training in conjunction with other area group rides, stay tuned!!
- Indy area group rides: will be communicated to the team, the variety of days, times and locations should suit most schedules.
- We have a great Facebook group that often organizes there own group rides or workouts. This has been beneficial to team members looking for a training partner or group workout outside of our regular scheduled events.
- RF Multi Sports team members receive discount prices with Indy Masters Aquatics. The program offers numerous locations and scheduled workouts with a ride range of abilities.
- Center Grove offers practices three times a week and looking to expand their practices as times go on.
Learn From The Experts
e will be offering a number of classes to help improve your triathlon training and racing experience! We feel this will help with your overall understanding of Triathlons and beyond!
- Transition Clinic- Have you ever wondered how people can transition so well? This would be the perfect learning technique to help you shave some time off your next TRI!
- Creating Your Own Training Plan- Training plans are unique to each individual. Learn how to set yours up with tips from Smitty!
- Basic Bike Fitting- Our bike mechanic, will present the philosophy and understanding of how to insure a proper fit on a bike, basic maintenance, and more!
- Nutrition Overview
- Bike Safety
- Race Transition Tips/ Strategies
- Monthly Social Group at local Bar/Restaurant
- Post Race Hangouts- Join us at our tent at many local races! We will have food, drinks and good stories to tell after the race!!
- Group Meetings and Workouts
RF Multisport Team Kit and Accessories
- You will receive this years Runners Forum Tri Kit; a custom printed top and bottom from Sugoi!
- Team Tech T-Shirt
- Team Runners Forum Singlet
- Feetures Sock
- Runners Forum water bottle.
- Brooks Bra Discount
- Smiling and enthusiastic athletes
- Exemplify good sportsmanship
- Participate in at least of the following event:
- Carmel Sprint Tri
- Eagle Creek Sprint Tri #1
- Eagle Creek Sprint Tri #2
- Morse Reservoir Tri
- Ironman Muncie 70.3 or Sprint Tri
- Tri Indy
- Eagle Creek Sprint Tri #3
- Go Girl Triathlon
- Muncie Multisport Series Races
- Ball State Tri
- Compete in the Runners Forum Triathlon jersey/t-shirt, or singlet.
The absolute, drop dead date to
join is Sun. Feb. 26th 2017 by 8:00pm
- 2017 Returning Tri Members= $75 (unless you want a new kit then the price will be $175.)
- New Team Members= $175
After February 26th, 2016
- Because of the cost of structure of ordering your custom kit, we have to wait until there are 6 people (to meet minimum ordering requirements from Sugoi) who join after the February 26th deadline before ordering more kits. At the maximum, the cost will $226/athlete that joins after the 26th deadline.
Q. Are Workouts Mandatory?
A. No, they are not. Of course, the more the better. But we want this to be fun, and understand life gets in the way!
Q. I’m afraid I am to slow. Can I still join?
A. Absolutely!! You can only improve with the help of others. There is no reason to be intimidated! We are a friendly group of people.
Q. I’m training for other races and may not be able to do the expected 2 triathlons. Can I still join?
A. Yes, you can. We understand people have other race goals in mind. Please contact us to let us know and we’ll work it out with you.
Q. How do we know what size tri kit to get?
A. We will have sizing kits at our store until February 26th. Please come to Multi Sport Team Call out meeting. We will have sample try on uniforms to ensue a proper fit. Size selection is the responsibility of each team member. The kits will be ordered at your request. No refunds or exchanges will be available.