Training for a fall half/full marathon? The Monumental Marathon and many others are just around the corner. Join the Runners Forum training program and we will help you achieve your goal! The Runners Forum's fall training program is led by Matt Ebersole, owner of Personal Best Training with 20+ years of coaching experience, and the Runners Forum's experienced staff of participant athletes. The fall training program offers the best value and most convenient training program options available in Indianapolis featuring 5 mid-week run locations across Indianapolis and group long runs on Saturday. All experience levels and abilities are welcome!
* 13-week half marathon and 18-week marathon training program
* Marathon training starts week of 7/1. Half marathon training starts 8/5 but are welcome to join in group runs now. Training Peaks program will start in August.
* Participants receive a training program tailored to their experience level
* Convenient and abundant weekly group run options:
- Tuesday: Indianapolis Art Center (67th & College) @ 5:45pm
- Wednesday: RF Fishers/Avon @ 5:45pm and Eagle Creek Park @ 5pm
- Thursday RF Carmel/DT @ 5:45pm
- Saturday: group long run @ Eagle Creek Park @ 7:30am
* Participants receive FREE short sleeve running tech tee, moisture wicking socks and discount opportunities at the Runners Forum
* Price: $100 half marathon, $125 full marathon